Thứ Tư, 2 tháng 8, 2017

My Life In CIA (Tran Thi Thuy Huong - Lucky)

I came to CIA (Cebu International Academy, Cebu, Philippines) with a dream that I can speak English, and everybody can understand me. I decided to stay for 2 months and it is not long time but I had great experiences.


Firstly, I gain confidence. In CIA, there are lot of students from diffirent nationalities. I had a lot of oppotunities to made friend. On the first day, I left awkward and shy when I greet them, but everyone in CIA, such as teachers, staffs and students were very friendly and enthusiastic. They always respond by their smile and ask me: "How are you today?". I could initiate the conversation. Sometimes, I had to use body language to express myself but teachers and friends encouraged me to spoke in English. Day by day, the more I spoke in English, the more confident I left. Now, I have friend from Korea and Japan. I had many time in CIA and spoke more happy confidently although I still need to learn more to improve my English, but I got confident by myself.


Secondly, I learnt how to face challenges with posotive views. The first week, I could not understand what teachers were saying in the classroom and I was disappointed with my pronunciation. I got homesick and I want to go back home. I thought of giving up. I am get up with my English. My teacher always cheer me up and fix my mistakes carefull and patiently. They told me, if I had learn English well, I would not have to come the Philippines or if I do not have mistakes they would not have work.
Through their encouragement, I kept calm and continue my plan until I finish this course I have many experiences and I will never forget CIA.
Spring: Cebu International Academy

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Buffet trái cây tại Học viện Anh ngữ CIA ngày 15/11/2017

Lễ hội trái cây lần thứ 14 vừa diễn ra vào ngày 15/11 vừa qua tại  Học viện Anh ngữ CIA   thu hút được khá nhiều các bạn học viên tham dự. ...