Thứ Hai, 30 tháng 10, 2017

Life is like riding a bycicle. To keep your balance. You should move on

With my desire to challenge myself in another country to be more independent as well as to approach with an international language, English, which is vital for my future, I tried to search information in some language forum and was keen on the idea to study in cia. Cia is located in the city which is known as a Queen of island. I have been here for 2 months that I cannot forget. Coming here, I have enjoyed my 18 in a positive way.
At the first time, I was like a fish out of water, everything was so new to me that I did cry and disapointed about myself. I cannot catch up with people's words because it was all in English, which let me down and stressed. However, by my effort and my teachers's advice, I changed my mind to start learning English by making friends with foreigner students as well as try to avoid my mother tounge. Suprisedly, a week later, I could communicate English fluently, which inspred me to move on. I always remember my teacher's saying " Life is like riding a bycicle. To keep your balance, you should move on".

Until now, I can understand every word from people around. Equally important, Philippines has a thousand of tourism spots attracting visitors annually. I can book an available tour and pay a visit in every location that I like with my friends, which helpa our friendship stronger as well as it is also a good way for me to get away from stress from schooling to get more motivation.

Lastly, I can widen my knowledg about cuture in many nations from foreigner students in cia, which can be my skills to be a flexible. I appreciate this journey, it can be a part of my life. Later, whenever I come, I cannot forget anything I experience in cia, Philippines.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Buffet trái cây tại Học viện Anh ngữ CIA ngày 15/11/2017

Lễ hội trái cây lần thứ 14 vừa diễn ra vào ngày 15/11 vừa qua tại  Học viện Anh ngữ CIA   thu hút được khá nhiều các bạn học viên tham dự. ...