Thứ Sáu, 20 tháng 1, 2017

My memories at CIA

It is important to study English because all countries in the world have to communicate by using it assign from their own language. I do agree with this opinion. So that why I came here, Philippines to study the language can be seen as a second language for all nations in universal. 


Although there are many difficult things for me to get use to with the new environment such as food, weather condition, people, nature and of course language barrier, I still tried my best to catch up with everything here in CIA. Because I know I'm not here for any other reason. So there is no space for sadness or loneliness, it should be exiting and waiting for the new things are coming. 


I used to worry bout the food when I was in Vietnam. Since I came here I know that theo chief executive in CIA is really considering for students' taste. He changes the food everyday and usually ask students about feedbacks or recipes that he can improve more and more. Little by little I don't feel any sad or tiring. I want to stay here for a pretty long time because my skills need to be improved more. I hope during that time I can feel my home is here. Once again thanks to CIA 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Buffet trái cây tại Học viện Anh ngữ CIA ngày 15/11/2017

Lễ hội trái cây lần thứ 14 vừa diễn ra vào ngày 15/11 vừa qua tại  Học viện Anh ngữ CIA   thu hút được khá nhiều các bạn học viên tham dự. ...