Thứ Tư, 4 tháng 5, 2016

MY THINKING ABOUT CIA- MY ENGLISH SCHOOL IN THE PHILIPPINES

Hi everyone who maybe I have never met, but actually you can become my schoolmates in the future. Now I am really into sharing with you about my school, CIA and the stories which I have made here.
Cindy with her friends in CIA
To begin, I want to tell you about myself. I am Cindy that is my English name. I come from Vietnam where I was born and grown up since I was an infant. At the moment, I am staying and learning English here, my course is lasts three months. In CIA, I have had the amount of memorable time with my friends, who are not only Vietnamese but also international students such as Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese and Arabian. The period that I have lived here is the remarkable time in my life. To be honest, I will miss this place when I leave for Vietnam.
when we go out together 
The first thing you need to know about CIA is that it is a international academy where we can have a chance to learn language effectively with Filipino teachers and 2 native speakers. Although it is not the biggest school in Cebu City, surprisingly the teaching method here is considered the number 1 which helps those who want to improve English as quick as possible. 
we had joined Fruit Party in CIA 
Everyday students have 10 classes, which are comprised of around 4-5 man to man classes and 4-5 group classes. Moreover, school celebrates many extracurricular activities, for example, fruit party, speech contest, talent show, writing competition, which give students opportunities to practice speaking English, showing talents and even how good they can write in English. Especially, volunteer activity is one of the meaningful action for those who are willing to assist others, the poor in the Philippines, for instance.
Family meal in Dining room 

One more thing, I want to mention is the pool, where students can have a good time, swimming, singing and listening to music. Frankly, the time I learning English here is fantastic with me. I am a fan of CIA. If I had a chance to choose school, I still select CIA to study English. 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Buffet trái cây tại Học viện Anh ngữ CIA ngày 15/11/2017

Lễ hội trái cây lần thứ 14 vừa diễn ra vào ngày 15/11 vừa qua tại  Học viện Anh ngữ CIA   thu hút được khá nhiều các bạn học viên tham dự. ...