Thứ Năm, 26 tháng 5, 2016

Cảm nhận của học viên Kimmy - Nguyễn Hữu Toàn về trường Anh ngữ CIA

My name is Kimmy and I have been here for 1 month. At the first time when i came here, I felt the weather is very hot, but now it's better. Before, I was shy and I didn't have any friends, but only in first week.

There are another Vietnamese people like me in CIA, they are very nice, especially the student manager and Vietnamese manager. The other CIA staffs are also nice but not all.

About the dormitory, my room is good and my roommates are friendly. CRO always helps me when I have problems with my room. They also helped me when I lost my room key.
In canteen, food is better. It tastes good but not all, some of foods are delicious. Sometimes I didn't eat in dining hall because of the spicy food and I don't like it.

Almost teachers whom I have studied with, they are very friendly, kind and love their job. They make me excited every day to attend class. I really want to learn more and know how to speak English clearly and fluently like the native speaker!!!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Buffet trái cây tại Học viện Anh ngữ CIA ngày 15/11/2017

Lễ hội trái cây lần thứ 14 vừa diễn ra vào ngày 15/11 vừa qua tại  Học viện Anh ngữ CIA   thu hút được khá nhiều các bạn học viên tham dự. ...