Thứ Năm, 28 tháng 7, 2016

How do you think about CIA?

Good morning everyone ^^
My name is Stephanie. Today I would like to share with you about my English School in Philippines- Cebu International Academy. I have got a lot of experience here. Firstly, I am able to make many friends with diversity of nationality, such as Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese,.. which is the preside chance for me to learn and experiment cultural variety.Aside from that, I have met many Vietnamese friends, who are kind and helpful. 

Secondly, this is the first time I live far from my parents, so everything is really strange to me. Here, I learn how to protect myself, be more confident and independent. One important thing is that I can control myself to save my money. Thank for that, I can understand my parents . 

Thirdly, I have chance to enhance my command of English through communicating with native speakers such as my teacher, local seller, resident,... It is my treasure chance that I haven't been experienced before. Thank for this, I can realize my problem once using English such as pronunciation, vocabulary,... to fix it in time.
Fourthly, in CIA, I have many excellent and kind teachers, they teach me how to do exercises, how to get high mark as well as fix my problems in English. They consider me as their friend, everyday in their class, I can learn not only knowledge, but it also living experience or sharing problems. They are my second family.


There are many people asking me ' if you had had a chance to choose again, which school would you have studied?'  I confidently answered them ' CIA also' To be honest, although I have met some difficulties here, I also love CIA . 
Anyway, CIA is my second family.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Buffet trái cây tại Học viện Anh ngữ CIA ngày 15/11/2017

Lễ hội trái cây lần thứ 14 vừa diễn ra vào ngày 15/11 vừa qua tại  Học viện Anh ngữ CIA   thu hút được khá nhiều các bạn học viên tham dự. ...